From time to time we print promotional codes,
offer discount vouchers and design offers to promote ‘The Salon at Prestwood’ and
The following are terms and conditions that
apply when redeeming our vouchers or taking advantage of the offers &
promotions. Please read carefully. Please ask for clarification prior
to receiving the treatment if you are unsure of the meaning.
- Mention the offer, or voucher code when
booking your appointment
- Discounts are not valid retrospectively on
appointments already booked
- Offer only applies to the service
detailed on the voucher e.g. hairdressing services.
- Discount vouchers are valid for the
period of time stated in the offer.
- 48 hour colour patch test must be
undertaken prior to any new colouring process.
- A ‘Cut’ or ‘Trim’ is a haircut that
reduces the overall length of your hair without changing the style.
- A ‘Re-style’ is a change to your
current style and will require the stylist to spend more time overall and
therefore is charged at a higher rate.
- ‘Short’ hair - extends to your chin at the longest point
- ‘Medium’ length hair – reaches your
- ‘Long’ hair - extends past your
- No further discount will be given if a
finish is not required.
- A ‘Senior Citizen’ is someone who is 65
plus years of age.
- A ‘Student’ is someone who is in full
time further education e.g. attending College or University; proof may be
- Purchased Gift Vouchers are valid for 6
months from date written on the Gift Voucher at time of purchase.
- Prices are correct at time of website
update, although these are subject to change. Check prices with salon which
may have been updated before this website.
- Face covering to be worn by all clients
attending an appointment.